Learn to fuel, hydrate and plan right for training and racing!
Get cutting-edge, science-based information on how to make 2018 the best racing season yet. Avoid the bonk, chase your PR dreams, and maximize training gains with this talk on performance nutrition and program development.The nutrition portion of this talk will cover:
The race planning porting of this talk will cover:
- How and when to fuel and hydrate during training sessions
- Fueling plans for race day
- Recovery nutrition: Why, when, and how
*Marisa Michael is a registered dietitian and personal trainer, specializing in sports nutrition and weight management. She loves helping clients achieve their health and fitness potential through nutrition. She has a passion for triathlons and ice cream. She has a private practice, Real Nutrition, in West Linn, Oregon.
- How to avoid injury during race season
- Signs of over-training and how to handle them
- Creating a basic training program to get you across the finish line
*Molly McGarry is a Certified Personal Trainer at Northwest Personal Training and carries a Bachelor's of Education in Sports Management & Fitness. She is a passionate triathlete that is constantly perfecting every aspect of her sport. Molly is dedicated to helping her clients navigate their way through training for a successful race!